NCL VIGOR™ Heavy Duty Extraction Cleaner
Offers superb cleaning performance for the most difficult extraction cleaning tasks. Powerful soil solubilizers remove even ground-in dirt from carpet fibers. Rinses freely and easily to save time and labor.
Building Service Contractors
Large scale contract cleaners with truck mount carpet extraction cleaners will benefit from the extreme power of VIGOR™ to aggressively clean professional carpets.
Features & Benefits
- High performance extraction cleaner
- Cleans even heavily soiled carpet effectively to save time and labor.
- Utilizes soil releasing agents
- VOC Compliant
- Rapidly penetrates oil, grease and dry soils
- Not recommend for use on stain resistant carpeting.
1) Pretest carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
2) Remove furniture and dry vacuum thoroughly.
3) Heavily soiled areas such as traffic lanes should be pretreated, spots and/or stains should be treated with COMMAND™ prior to extraction.
4) In extractors solution tank mix VIGOR™ according to the dilution recommendations below:
Light Soils: 1/2 OZ/GAL. (1:256)
Moderate Soils: 1 OZ/GAL. (1:128)
DO NOT OVER WET CARPET
5) Extract following manufacturer’s equipment instructions.
6) After the carpet has been cleaned the carpet pile may be brushed in one direction by pile brush.
7) Do not walk on carpet until completely dry and then vacuum.
NOTE: Due to the variety of carpeting materials this product should be tested at recommended use dilution in an inconspicuous area. Use clean cloth or sponge for application and if test area indicates bleeding, color removal, carpet shrinkage or deterioration of adhesive, do not use.
NOTE: Do not use on wool carpeting.